The Aryan Khan case is all in its heat where his lawyer Satish Maneshinde is trying his best to defend his client by giving extraordinary arguments for bail plea, today was the hearing at the court. Aryan Khan and other accused are being taken to jail from the NCB office, as per sources. After their medical they’ll be sent to jail. Men will be sent to Arthur Road jail and women to Byculla jail.
10 Arguments Made By Aryan Khan
1) Confrontation cannot be grounds for custody
2) There is a series of chats between me and Pratik Gaba but it does not refer to any rave party, they are investigating a rave party.
3) I have no connection with organisers, Arbaaz is a friend but I am not connected with his activities.
4) Based on what they found on my mobile they arrested me.
5) Why is custodial interrogation necessary? They could have confronted me today.
6) People who are put in judicial custody can also be confronted when required.
7) Nothing was done as far as I am concerned.
8) They did not confront me for two nights. I have no complaints, why will I not cooperate with them.
9) Yesterday after they arrested him (Achit Kumar), they could have confronted him with Aryan Khan and Arbaaz Merchant. NCB is well equipped, they have more than 100 officers.
10) How long does it take them to download chats? Tomtomming from the rooftops does not make it conspiracy. Chats (with Achit Kumar) are about football and football does not contain any drugs.
Aryan Sent To Jail
“I am of the view that no custodial interrogation is required as sufficient time was given,” the judge said. The 23-year-old and the other accused spent the night at the offices of the drugs control agency, since the transfer hours for the jail were over.
All eight were arrested on Sunday after the anti-drugs agency went undercover and raided a rave party on Saturday evening on the “Cordelia” cruise sailing from Mumbai to Goa. The raids produced a haul of 13 grams of cocaine, 21 grams of charas, 22 pills of MDMA and 5 grams of MD, the anti-drugs bureau said. The drugs were found hidden in clothes, underwear and purses. It’s a pity that Aryan even disowned his friends to set himself free, seems like an another criminal will be acquitted very soon. What are your thoughts on this…