When you are visiting a new destination for the first time, it can be quite daunting to decide on the attractions to see and how to purchase all the tickets that you may need. Fortunately, there are multi-attraction passes that make the process simpler—the cards not only help you save money on admission tickets on your favorite destinations but also eliminate the stress of trip planning. These types of passes allow you to purchase discounted tickets to a wide range of destinations at once, and in certain instances help you slash off the regular prices by up to 50%.
But with a wide range of options out there, it is important to know the type of pass that best suits your vacation goals. Without much ado, here is a quick breakdown of how iVenture card works.
What is an iVenture card?
Like other multi-attraction cards, iVenture card combine the best attractions, tours, and sight-seeing experiences into one pre-paid attractions pass, saving you a lot of money and time. You have the liberty to choose what you want to see and do and when you want to do it. With the card, what’s required of you is to simply present the card when you arrive at your preferred destination for a cash-free entry.
How it Works
To use the iVenture card, you need to follow a few steps, including:
1. Select a package that suits your trip and vacation goals. iVenture has two packages:
• Unlimited Attractions Passes: Gives you entry into all attractions listed in the past. This means that the more destinations you visit, the more money you save. However, once you start using the pass, you have a specified number of days to visit and see as many sights as you want before it expires.
• Flexi Attraction Passes: Gives you a given number of tickets to your favorite attraction experiences to be used over a set duration of time. You have the freedom to choose from a variety of attractions and to visit them at your own pace.
2. After choosing the best package, you can now purchase the card. This can be done online or by contacting iVenture customer support via phone or email for your destination of choice.
3. The next step is to plan your trip. iVenture card has an attractive full-color and fold-out guide with a well-illustrated map for easy planning of your trip. You can also use their online interactive map and get directions for all the tractions you wish to visit. Remember to print off your chosen directions for easy reference.
4. Finally, present your iVenture card on arrival at your chosen destination to participating operators. Just swipe your card and you are in.
As you can see, the iVenture card can be a good deal if you are a frequent traveler. To get the most out of your card, remember to read the Terms and Conditions of the different packages carefully. You should also note that there are available iVenture card discount codes for some attractions which you can take advantage of to cut your costs further.
Lastly, age ranges often vary for each destination and every package has an expiry period, so it is important to check every detail of the product you wish to purchase.