SBI offers many services, but some of the services are exclusively for their employees. So these services can be used and accessed by the SBI employees only, no other person can use it. In the same way, EMI SBI login access available only for the SBI employees. There are many people who have never heard about the SBI EMS because it is an internal portal and available only for the employees.
SBI EMS Portal Only For SBI Employees
SBI EMS service is only for SBI employees. EMS stands for Enterprise Messaging Service. It is basically a login portal or system for SBI bank employees. The EMS portal site is essential for the workers of the bank and they can only access it. SBI has a lot of employees, so they have their own portal for employees to check their salary slips and other details.
In addition, the retired SBI employees can also use these portals to access the details. If you are finding the problem in understanding the SBI EMS portal, then it is necessary for you to take EMS SBI guide by financeglad which will be beneficial for you.
How to Login SBI EMS?
If you are an employee of SBI and want to Login EMS Portal, then you need to follow the below steps:
1. To access the SBI EMS portal, visit the https://ems.sbi.co.in
2. After visiting the website, the portal will be displayed.
3. Now, you have to enter the ‘Username’ and then pick the right ‘Domain Name’.
4. After entering the ‘Username’, then enter the ‘Password’.
5. Now, click on ‘Sign In’ button.
6. You will now redirect to the ‘EMS Dashboard’.
Contact Centre for EMS
If you face any difficulty in getting the Username or facing any issue while Login, then you can take the support from the EMS SBI support team. For EMS, you can send an email at [email protected] If you want to get the assistance on phone then call on 022 – 2756679, you will get phone assistance. VOIP numbers of SBI EMS are 100123, 100124 and 100127. You will get complete assistance there. You can also raise a ticket of your query and the support team will help you to resolve your query as soon as possible.
Important Points to Remember
Here are some important points that you must have to consider in regards to the SBI EMS Portal:
• If your account got deactivated due to any reason and you want to activate your account again then you need to raise the request of the account requirements with EMS head or admin in the IT department. After the approval, the account will be activated for 24 hours.
• Username and Password will share with the employees only.
• The password which is shared with the employee will be a one-time password. So with the first login, a person has to change the password.
• The password will be valid for 90 days, and after the 90 days the password will expire and the user will have to update the password. Changing the password is a process which will occur after every 90 days.
• If a user forgets his or her password of EMS portal, then a person has to contact the EMS helpline on call to reset the password.
• If one entered the wrong password for 5 times, then the account will be locked for the next 30 minutes.
• There are many people who change the DNS setting to alter the proxy settings, as changing the DNS settings will block access to the EMS portal.