Chilli Garlic Noodle is one of the Indo-Chinese dishes that satisfy your intense craving for something spicy and is an apt recipe for kitty parties and celebrations. Made with fresh Noodles, the flavor of red chili and garlic alone is enough to water your mouth.
You can easily cook this Indo-Chinese recipe on lazy weekends and can serve as starters in parties paired with Manchurian or any such gravy.
Well, these delicious chicken noodles can be prepared at home easily and the recipe is completely simple. Here, in this article, we have detailed the whole process along with the ingredients to be used. Just follow the simple steps given to prepare and enjoy this delightful yet appetizing dish right at your home.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 to 25 minutes
Serves: 2 to 3
- 1 cup fresh Noodles
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup grated carrot
- ½ cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 to 3 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1 ½ tablespoon vinegar
- Soya Sauce
- Salt (according to the requirements)
You can buy these ingredients from the nearest grocery shop or they are easily available at various online stores like Grofers, Big basket, Freshmenu and many others. You can use fresh menu offers to avail heavy discounts.
For cooking Noodles:
150 grams noodles or 5 cup cooked Noodles
3.5 to 4 cups water
How to cook Noodles:
1. First of all, Heat 3.5 to 4 cups of water in a pan.
2. Add 150 grams of the noodles when water boils.
3. Cook the noodles as per the instructions are given on the packet.
4. Now, Rinse them with water. Strain them well and keep aside.
5. You can prepare the veggies till the noodles are prepared.
How to make Chilli Garlic Noodles:
1. First of all, Make a coarse paste of chili garlic or chop garlic finely and cut the chilies to flakes.
2. After that, Add 3 cups of water in a pan and heat it over the moderate-high flame. Add fresh noodles to it when the water starts to boil. Drain and rinse well. Transfer the noodles in a glass bowl when they get cooked and keep them aside.
3. Next, Heat the oil on a medium flame in a different pan. Add all the chopped veggies like onion, cabbage, grated carrots, salt, ginger-garlic paste to it and stir to mix well.
4. After that, Add the sauces and other ingredients one by one. Add Soya sauce, sugar, and vinegar. Mix well and saute on a high flame for 1 minute.
5. Cook well for noodles for 2 to 3 minutes so that all the ingredients mix well.
6. Add noodles, chilies, salt and little oil. Add green chilies to enhance the flavor if you are a spice lover.
7. At last, Garnish the chili garlic noodles with coriander leaves and spring onions. Serve warm and enjoy..!!
This easy chili garlic noodles recipe can be made in less than 30 minutes and is SUPER delicious. We hope you find this article useful. Surely try this recipe at your home and surprise your family. Happy Cooking…!! 😊 😊