The Sushant Singh Rajput case has taken a turn in the past few weeks after the Central Bureau of Investigation has presided over the case.
According to a report in Times Now, there are a total of 24 questions in the Central Bureau of Investigation’s questionnaire for the late actor’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. The media agency has procured a copy of the questionnaire.
Here are the 24 questions the CBI has prepared for Rhea Chakraborty.
- Did you give any medicine to Sushant?
- Did you fix any doctor’s appointment?
- Did your father prescribe medicines to him?
- Why was Sushant admitted to Hinduja?
- Did you inform his family that he was ‘unwell’?
- Did you sign any movie with SSR?
- Why did you float a company jointly with SSR?
- Why all visited your house during a lockdown?
- What led to your breakup with SSR?
- Did you have a tiff with his sister?
- Who all did you tell about your relationship?
- Who all did you tell about your relationship going sour?
- Who informed you about Sushant’s death?
- Did you call Sushant’s family after his death?
- Did you go to his house after learning about his death?
- Why did you go to the mortuary?
- How many times were you questioned by Mumbai police?
- Why did you speak to DCP (Bandra)?
- What do you think led to SSR’s death?
- When did you meet Siddarth Pithani?
- Why did you fire the staff at SSR’s house?
- Did you stay in touch with Pithani & Miranda?
- What happened on the Europe Trip?
- Where did the money from Sushant’s accounts go?
The CBI will be questioning the actress and seeking the answers to all these questions. The CBI has also summoned the actress’s father. The investigation is likely to take more turns in the coming days as the CBI continues to be on the investigation.
Source: Times Now