David Meade, a name that just got popularity after him making out of the blue claims that this is the end of earth and from this October cause of the effect of a imaginary planet known as ‘Planet X’ (Also called Nibiru).
His conspiracy theory suggests that the earth will undergo a series of catastrophic events such as nuclear attacks, hurricanes, volcanic eruptions and massive earth quakes followed by great life destruction for seven continuous years. He also said recent natural and military disasters are a sign of end of earth and to the beginning of this event.
Know about David Meade’s Planet X (Nibiru) conspiracy theory and end of earth
- David Meade predicted that a “spiritual sign” would be shown in sky during 23rd September and moon will come under the Virgo constellation.
- Later Planet X will eclipse the sun fully on October 5th and shadow will be covered all over the earth.
- He believes, this is the signal of the start of the seven year destruction and tribulation period which he predicts to start on October 21st.
- He predicts & claims that at some point time in this seven years, a seven kilometre diameter asteroid which he names as Wormwood which will be in the Planet X star system debris field will hit the earth and create collateral damage like never before.
- A part of his prediction also involves nuclear exchanges between biggies US, Britain and Russia, China, Iran and North Korea.
What is this Planet X – Nibiru ?
David Meade says that this seven year tribulation period is all the part and parcel of the effects of ‘Planet X’ also know an Nibiru passing near to Earth. He says, it will bring severe earth quakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and hurricanes – All possible natural destruction all together.
In 1976 author Zecharia Sitchin in his book The 12th Planet first mentioned about this mysterious planet. This planet belongs & home to the race who believed to be created Human race called Annunaki.
What NASA has to say?
David’s theory got hype when NASA claimed that there could be a new planet deep in our solar system which NASA named it as ‘Planet Nine’ and also predicted the mass of Planet Nine to be ten times as that of earth.
“It’s too early to say with certainty there’s a so-called Planet X.” says Jim Green, director of NASA’s Planetary Science Division.
However, NASA continuously dismissed the claim and said this Planet X – Nibiru theory & Doomsday claims all are “Internet Hoax” and asked not to give much hype for this saying:
“The planet in question, Nibiru, doesn’t exist, so there will be no collision”.