The South Western Railway has started railway track restoration work between Sakaleshpur and Subrahmanya Road in the Division of Mysuru. As a result, the train services between Bengaluru and Mangalore will be disrupted on July 23, 24, and 25. Some of the trains have been canceled, whereas some trains have been diverted.
Train Cancellation Details
- Train no. 165575 Yasvantpur-Mangaluru Junction Express and train no. 16585 Yasvantpur-Mangaluru Central Express will not run on July 23.
- Train No.16576 Mangaluru Junction – Yasvantpur Express, train No.16515 Yasvantpur- Karwar Express; train No.16586 Mangaluru Central-Yasvantpur Express will not run on July 24.
- Train No.16516 Karwar – Yasvantpur Express will be canceled on July 25.
Partial Cancellation Details
Trains that are partially canceled include
- Train No. 16523 KSR Bengaluru – Karwar Express between Mangaluru and Karwar on July 23
- Train No.16514 Karwar – KSR Bengaluru Express between Karwar and Mangaluru on July 24
- Train No. 16513 KSR Bengaluru to Karwar Express between Mangaluru and Karwar on July 24
- Train No.16524 Karwar- KSR Bengaluru Express between Karwar and Mangaluru on July 25
Trains That Have Been Diverted
- Train No.16517/16523 KSR Bengaluru to Kannur/Karwar Express diverted to run via Jolarpettai, Salem, Palghat, Shoranur instead of Mysuru, Hassan, Sakleshpur, Subramanya Road on July 23.
- Train No 16512/16514 Kannur/Karwar to KSR Bengaluru Express diverted to run via Shoranur, Palghat, Salem, Jolarpettai instead of Subramanya Road, Sakleshpur, Hassan and Shravanabelagola on July 23.
- Train No.16511/16513 KSR Bengaluru to Kannur/ Karwar diverted to run via Jolarpettai, Salem, Palghat, Shoranur instead of Shravanabelagola, Hassan, Sakleshpur and Subramanya Road on July 24.
- Train No.16512/16514 Kannur/Karwar to KSR Bengaluru diverted to run via Shoranur, Palghat, Salem and Jolarpettai instead of Subramanya Road, Sakleshpur, Hassan and Shravanabelagola on July 24.
Trains between Bengaluru and Mangaluru will resume as usual after the work has been completed.