If you’ve spent your entire life celebrating Diwali the old style, why not take a break? Diwali at home is an emotion, but what if you get a chance to be a part of one of the most exceptional Diwali celebrations in India? Nanu Hotels is organizing a Diwali Party on Oct. 27, and you are invited to be a part of this remarkable event.
Why is Diwali Party Unique?
Diwali and Goa, a combination rarely anyone can imagine, have been incarnated into a mega event by Nanu Hotels. Goa is the most popular destination in India that attracts both local and international tourists in millions. Goa has been the most favored destination for festivals, special events, and weddings. But not many people think of it as a Diwali destination. If you are still unsure about spending your Diwali night in Goa, these points will change your mind.
• Location: Diwali is the biggest festival in India, and a big festival requires a grand celebration. The exotic beach view with the sea in vision, along with the Diwali music, lights, and celebrations, imagine the aura!
• Weather: October-November is the ideal season for planning a Goa trip. Not too cold and not too hot, the weather is perfect for visiting Goa.
• People: Celebrating Diwali with family is something everyone cherishes. But why not skip the conventional road and share happiness with hundreds of people? Additionally, the Diwali season attracts a lot of international tourists, enabling you to celebrate the festival of lights and sharing your culture with foreigners.
• Diwali Celebrations in Goa: We all know Goa for its beaches and resorts. But very few people know about the unique Diwali Celebrations in Goa. Celebrating Diwali in Goa allows you to explore the Diwali celebrations in Goa as well.
Why Nanu Hotels?
Nanu Hotels have made their mark in event celebrations in Goa, successfully concretizing various events like weddings, parties, and meetings. This year, we have devised the idea of hosting the most exceptional Diwali celebration in Goa. And with the Diwali Party event, we have materialized that idea into reality.
All you need to do is enjoy as we take care of all the facilities and amenities required for a Diwali celebration. Diwali Party includes:
• Food Counters: For most people, Diwali is all about sweets and delicious food. Diwali Party includes food counters that offer delicious food from various cuisines. No matter what your taste requirements are, your taste buds will be satisfied.
• Music: No celebration is possible without music, especially the mega festival of Diwali. Diwali Party includes music of all preferences, ranging from Indian classical to western hip-hop.
• Gifts: Diwali is incomplete without gifts no matter where you celebrate it. We appreciate you giving us your vote of confidence, and express our gratitude by offering gifts to all the guests.
• Games: Whether it is Diwali, Holi, or Christmas, kids love to play. Diwali Party includes gifts and activities that the kids will love.
You get a chance to celebrate Diwali only once a year, so make sure you celebrate it in the best way possible.
CLICK TO CALL FOR BOOKINGS
Venue – Betalbatim Beach Salcette, near Colva Beach, Goa, India – 403713